Do you need help improving or developing the people and teams in your business? Does the engagement, productivity and atmosphere in your business need a lift? Concerned for your team’s wellbeing or worried about the amount of sick leave? Janna specialises in helping organisations get the best out of their people and in helping people get the best out of themselves.
Janna is an empathic and positive coach and consultant with a wealth of international experience in Australia, Asia and Europe. Her speciality is in designing, leading and facilitating learning and development seminars and programs to improve engagement, productivity and wellbeing using scientifically and empirically proven tools and interventions.
Janna’s passion and dedication is in the field of personal and organisational development, with particular emphasis on the engagement, productivity and wellbeing of people and teams.
With her broad international experience Janna specialises in global executive coaching, as well as expat relocation seminars, drawing on experience, as well as research and science to develop the best approach for each client. This niche involves coaching clients and training participants to adapt to a new culture, amongst relocating families, a changing political and social structure, and other social, personal and professional challenges involved in relocation.
Janna’s coaching and training style is calm and supportive, yet enthusiastic, and always focused on the outcome each client takes home. Her strengths are positivity, adaptability, inclusion and empathy. She sees the bigger picture yet also pays attention to details. Janna works both intuitively and systematically to create the best outcome for her clients.
- Currently completing MSc in Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- BA in Journalism/Information Management (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Advanced Oneness Trainer (2015) and Oneness Trainer (2012), certified by Oneness University (Andra Pradesh, India)
- In the process of accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Accredited Member of the International Meditation Teacher Association (IMTA)
- Massive Impact with Dr Nic Lucas (Australia, 2015)
- Counselling from the Heart with Dr Rahasya Kraft (Japan, 2014)