I love working with people, especially in groups. My approach is always empathic and positive, no matter whether it is in coaching, workshops or meditations. I take people on a journey on the inside so they can evaluate, and where appropriate change, their life on the outside.
My specialty is the combination of scientifically and empirically proven tools and interventions, based on positive psychology, combined with my extensive experience and learnings in Eastern philosophy, especially in the Vedic tradition.
I have a wealth of international experience, having worked with individuals and organisations in Australia, Asia and Europe.
I am currently completing an MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology from the University of East London. I am also an Advanced Oneness Trainer. I have been studying as a meditation teacher and for my own personal and spiritual growth at the Oneness University in Andra Pradesh, India since 2010 and have completed various further professional qualifications, such as “Counselling from the Heart” in Japan and “Massive Impact” in Australia.
- Currently completing MSc in Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- BA in Journalism/Information Management (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Advanced Oneness Trainer (2015) and Oneness Trainer (2012), certified by Oneness University (Andra Pradesh, India)
- In the process of accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Accredited Member of the International Meditation Teacher Association (IMTA)
- Massive Impact with Dr Nic Lucas (Australia, 2015)
- Counselling from the Heart with Dr Rahasya Kraft (Japan, 2014)
I couldn’t recommend Janna with any higher regard. Janna has a strong confidence, supportive way of being and amazing attention to detail. Her pragmatic and intuitive approach to coaching is powerful and would be beneficial to any coachee looking to clarify or reach their goal in life, whatever that may be.
Janna creates an amazing connection within her meditation groups. She brings years of expertise and self-exploration to every session and her passion for helping others is always present.
Janna has also become a strong voice in positive psychology and I sincerely look forward to seeing here her work takes her.
If you have the chance to work with Janna in any capacity in the future I advise you to take it. I will certainly recommend her highly to anyone seeking coaching, meditation or positive psychology research, collaboration or exploration.
Keith Cowley, Reading, UK